Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Decisions, decisions.

I've been caught in two minds all day about whether or not to go back on my initial decision of not contacting the dating site woman. I have the perfect excuse for lying low for a few days, but I also noticed this on her profile: "...woman who loves life, values honesty, time and people" and "I value my time and the people I love even more", so I started second guessing myself about whether she really was a time waster. I had hoped to pick DSC's brains about this, but she's been noticeably absent from the internet over the past few weeks and this requires a proper chat, not a few swapped text messages. She still doesn't know that I reactivated my account at the start of the year, so maybe I should start with that and go from there... or maybe I should go with my initial gut feeling and not bother even consider talking to this woman again unless she makes contact.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...