Monday, February 08, 2010

The 2010 duck is broken!

Well, Saturday night didn't turn out as I expected. FP and I did go to the pub and it was good. There was plenty of banter with attractive looking ladies (more so than usual), though with FP coming off a fairly serious virus, we didn't stay out for long and called it quits long before any of our banter could elad to anything.

However, last night I was out with another friend, and bloody hell if I didn't go and pull. We were only out for a couple of quiet drinks at a local-ish pub when we were chatting to a couple of girls sat next to us. They were good fun and one of them took a shine to me. She was a very attractive girl, tall too. I reckon she was about 5'8" at least, but she was wearing heels so it's hard to gauge. I was sending texts to F on the sly, giving her updates, while we were in the pub.

Suffice to say, I had to call work this morning and tell a fib about an emergency dentist appointment to give me time to get back to my place for a shower and a change of clothes before arriving into work shortly before lunchtime. I've been feeling rough all day - a combination of too much booze for a Sunday night and a definite lack of sleep.

I don't know if we'll see each other again. She was nice, but I think we don't really suit each other for anything more serious and I really doubt this is going to turn into anything regular. Still... she has my number, so watch this space...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...