Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have the dreaded man flu

Woke up this morning with a stuffed head and have been sneezing ever since. Well, I say "woke up", but really I got about three hours sleep last night, which is weird considering I was out at the pub on Thursday, got little sleep that night, spent all day yesterday fighting off sleep by consuming large quantities of energy drinks and coffee.

I was talked into heading to the pub last night, ostensibly for a couple directly after work, and then home, but given that I managed to get back into the house last night around 11 PM and my eyes were absolutely hanging out of me by the end of the Family Guy double on BBC3, I thought that sleep wouldn't be an issue. I was wrong.

So, today, I feel like guff. There's a lot of stuff I need to do too, in order to move forward with my life - job stuff etc. but the current lurgy has sapped all my energy. Maybe I will be in better shape tomorrow.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...