Saturday, December 19, 2009

Xmas party season

It's the day after the work's Xmas party and I'm feeling a little deflated. I don't know why. It was a good night, but not as good as last year's. Some of the ladies scrub up extremely well! One girl, I think I've spoken about her before - tall, leggy, brunette - arguably looks better on a day-to-day basis than she did scrubbed up last night. That's not to say that I wouldn't, given the chance!

Tonight, I'm going out with D and other ex-work colleagues and they're usually good nights out. I don't know if FBS will be tagging along... sometimes she does and sometimes she doesn't. It'd be nice to see her though.

I can see tomorrow being spent in bed (although not the good type of spending all day in bed)!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...