Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Updates of a sort.

The work thing is over. I've been screwed somewhat by my boss and the entire management chain who are pretty much refusing to acknowledge that my boss's unreasonable criticism is borderline harassment... that has been exacerbated by the fact I've been robbed in my end of year appraisal. I don't know if I will be appealing (although the process is there should I choose) but I know that I will be making my feelings clear on the official record. I'm being marked down for keeping my team-mates at arm's length when I know they're reporting my activities to my boss behind my back and have been wrong before (and it's arguable as to whether they deliberately got things wrong). I'm absolutely fuming.

The somewhat hoped-for meeting with RB, giving my friendship with the mutual friend hasn't panned out as yet. Even with the ongoing dating site membership, I haven't had a sniff of anything in ages. I am in email conversation with a girl on the site, but she's not really my type. I'm enjoying the conversation, but this is not going to lead anywhere romantic (or physical). I realise that hoping for the mutual friend to bring RB out or set up a meeting between us is stretching the imagination a little, but it's not impossible and I still wonder why the mutual friend lets slip RB's progress every now and again if there's nothing there.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...