Wednesday, December 09, 2009

sadface

I've made arrangements to see QC1 next week for lunch which is good because I'm not a particularly happy bunny right now - all work-related. QC2 is going through another period where's she's not replying to messages - an email and a text message have so far gone unanswered over a period of about four weeks. It's be nice to catch up before or during the holiday season, but if she doesn't answer, then there's not a lot I can do.

The work thing is still ongoing. It's a fortnight since I spoke to my boss's boss and I'm still waiting resolution. Things will have to be sorted soon because I really don't want to go into my end of year review with all this stuff unresolved... mainly because I think my end of year review will provoke another complaint about my boss.

And in completely unrelated news... I still haven't done any Xmas shopping.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...