Monday, January 28, 2008

Planning.

Well, after weeks of nothing from E, I got around to contacting her myself. I've made it clear that I can't do anything until she gets back to me (and I've also opened the door for us to meet up before we do our week-long travelling thing). I'd like to have everything booked by this weekend at the very latest. One of E's friends (I think I've mentioned her before) has sent me a link for Facebook, but it seems to be broken cos I can't find her. I'm tempted to get in contact to see what she says.

Still not written to V. I always have a hard time contacting people and when it's a girl that I'm kinda interested in, it's always difficult for me because I'm always super-paranoid that I come across as a desperate, slobbering idiot.

Still... managed to get out with G last night for a few pints. He was home for the weekend with the family, so it's harder and harder to get him out these days, but we still grabbed a few hours for some banter and catching up. I've tentatively agreed to visit him in the summer, but that's all kinda for the future, after my travelling.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...