Friday, January 04, 2008

Onwards!

Today has been a day of ups and downs. The ups were that work went well. Further potential issues have been solved (or rather, were never issues at all) and the stuff that had been frustrating me for the past few days has all been cleaned up. Next week I start on a project to clean up the unholy mess from the end of last year, but, while time consuming, shouldn't bee too much trouble. I also got the go ahead from various people in the company to take extended leave this year, though the official permission came slightly too late for my liking (that was the "down").

That delay in getting official word from those that make the decisions means that the cost of my travelling has jumped by £150. I'm not impressed by that, but I have made the bookings for travel to see E. All I need to do now is sort out my insurance, travel to the airport (Heathrow) and various internal flights at my destination. That'll be the bare bones of my holiday sorted then I can sort out the finer details with E herself.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...