Saturday, January 12, 2008

Well, I never!

FA2 has been in contact. Apparently someone has been passing on information regarding my near-dalliance with Kiwi Girl (or as much as they know coupled with some assumptions). I've replied, but I'm giving nothing away. I've asked who has been passing on this information. I kind of need to know (but my guess right now is BW) because I don't want FA2 to know that I'm going travelling soon and will be in her neck of the woods. I've no plans to visit her, so it'll just be easier if she doesn't know. Seeing as this is the first contact I've had from her in years that's not begging for some kind of help, the chances of us striking up a conversation are extremely slim. The only way she'd find out about my travel is through a third party. At the moment, only one person could tell her about my plans (and as he doesn't know about Kiwi Girl, I can rule him out as the "leak"). BW knows about Kiwi Girl (he was there for the initial meeting), but I'm not sure what he knows of my travelling plans, so he's the number one suspect.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...