Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Money, money, money...

Finally, all my bookings (travel and hotels) for the UK legs of my impending travel are now booked and locked down. I'm timing my trip through London to hopefully meet up with A, though as it's still six weeks away, she could get called away with work, so until I finally arrive in London and meet her, I'm assuming that things could change. A reckons I'd be a big hit with her work colleagues (some of whom appear to be easy on the eye), so no doubt I'll be introduced to them, too. 

A doesn't want stuff to change so that she's unavailable. She wants to meet me. I want to meet her, too. If she calls it off, I'm not sure what I'd do. I know tonnes of people that I could meet up with, but I guess it'll be G or RA, both of whom I really do owe a visit. 

On a slightly less positive side, I've yet to hear back from E. I'm guessing that'll happen at the weekend, but it is a little frustrating.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...