Sunday, February 03, 2008

More planning!

In my last email to E, I suggested a chat over the internet to finalise some aspects of my trip, especially those details right at the start where E had suggested she's like to accompany me. With the trip being less than four weeks away, I really need to be booking accommodation now and I was expecting E to be on MSN over the weekend, but she was not.

It's unfortunate. I'm not in work tomorrow, so I'll probably spend the afternoon finalising my plans for my first week away including the booking of accommodation and internal flights.

This lack of contact with E is slightly concerning as she's not usually this unreliable and with me spending a hefty sum of cash on the trip, I'd liked to have had more contact with her before finalising my own plans. Ah well...

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...