Tuesday, January 22, 2008

...

Somewhere out of left field, I ended up having a dream about V last night. I can only remember vague details where I think part of the dream was in a bar with V and a few friends (hers and mine) and I was off getting drinks and when I cam back to the the table, V was being very positive about me to two female friends of hers and I overheard her. I woke up shortly after that.

I'm not entirely sure what it means, if anything. As I've said before, FBS was a little more into the dream interpretation thing, but regardless, it was nice to wake up this morning with that "memory", even if it was all false. I was in a fairly good mood all day because of that, too though I still haven't written the email.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...