Sunday, January 20, 2008

Silence...

Just as quickly as FA2 appeared, demanding answers to questions than she's gone again. I've not heard from her in a few days after her last somewhat cryptic message (that I replied to). She hasn't outed the source, though I am as sure as I can be without the confirmation that it's BW. As such, I've not said anything about Kiwi Girl. I've also removed a couple of Facebook applications... I'm sick and tired of people I don't talk to sending invites for crappy things or starting games of stuff without asking. It's OK for my friends and people I talk to regularly to do that, but not these people that don't make that effort (FA2 being only one of a few).

I'm still struggling with my email to V. I just can't seem to get the tone right. It's hard because we did have a bond (note the past tense) and I would like to see if we could regain that by swapping news every now and again, plus there's always the outside chance we could see each other again. It's not a big chance, but it's a lot more likely than, for example, bumping into Kiwi Girl again. The tone of the email I had written just seemed, I dunno, perhaps a little over zealous and I'm paranoid that she thinks I just want between her legs (which I guess I do, but that's not the reason for trying to rekindle/renew the friendship).

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...