Sunday, November 11, 2007

Yet another post about how useless FP can be.

I changed my mind. I just fancied getting out of the house for a few hours, so a couple of pints would have fit the bill nicely. I also have some stuff for FP and I owe him a few quid, too. I could have squared all that with him tonight.

Apart from a brief message in the middle of the afternoon which was ambiguous, I heard nothing until 7:45 PM. He's heading to the pub for 8:30 PM. 45 minutes notice. 45 minutes!

That could only mean one thing... once again, his suggestion for beers wasn't aimed at me, but rather I was tagging along with his cronies and only given notice once everything was sorted and I really just couldn't be arsed tonight. While they're both harmless, one of the guys just seems to be a bit sleazy, despite the fact his fiancé is lovely and an absolute stunner and the other guy is just this wide boy character who, like FP, often feels the need to dictate what happens on a night out. I'm just not in the mood for either of them tonight, especially having to get showered, changed and intothe city in 45 minutes. It's do-able, but ultimately too much effort or something I have no control over.

Looks like it's "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" on Channel 4 at 9 PM then!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...