It's the weekend!
With any luck, FP will agree to come out tomorrow night for beers.
He's provisionally agreed, but I've posted before about FP's organisation when it comes to going to the pub.
Let's see what happens, eh?
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too long.
GM called round last night. That's the first I've seen him in, I dunno, maybe 18 months. And it kinda made me a bit sad. GM needs a ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment