Thursday, November 01, 2007

coincidences

Sometimes, the strangest co-incidences just happen. Earlier in the week, while walking home with a co-worker, the subject of V was raised. It was weird because apart from to USHW, A and E to a certain extent (and on here, obviously), I've not mentioned her.

But, the subject was raised, and I talked a little about her. I never mentioned to my colleague that I had contact details for her or that she had a presence on Facebook or that I am still interested, even after three years, of pursuing a friendship (or more) with her.

It's times like this that I do miss people. The odd reminiscing isn't helpful to me at all... it often just lets the desire resurface. That's not just aimed towards women I am/was attracted to, but just any past incidences.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...