Monday, November 05, 2007

Further updates...

Still nothing from V, unsurprisingly. It's been a fair amount of time since my last friend request (I can't remember offhand exactly how long), but I've checked and it still says "Friend requested", so my guess is that she hasn't yet ignored the request.

Facebook is a fucking disaster at times though (I keep getting alerts because people write on my SuperFunWall, but I don't fucking have one).

Still, I'm feeling slightly upbeat about it... plus it would be great if I got sent abroad again because it would be nice to spend some time with people that aren't my work colleagues and if that's a good looking, sexy woman, well, all the better.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...