Saturday, November 03, 2007

Is it too much to ask?

I know that I often bemoan my lack of social life on this blog and that's true. It's often far too quiet for my liking, but today's moaning is more about FP.

He messaged me earlier, around 7 PM, and asked if I was interested in heading out to the pub tonight. I mentioned that I was interested, thinking that he was referring to just him and me. Sadly, he wasn't. What that usually means is that his cronies do all the organising, leaving me without a voice. Later, around 8 PM, he sent another message indicating that it might be 2130 before we were heading out. It was 9:05 PM before I got final confirmation that the plans were definite and FP was heading out.

By that time I wasn't in the mood for it, much less running around at 9PM trying to get showered and ready to head out.

It would be nice if FP and his cronies could actually come to their arrangements early enough to give enough time for people (i.e. me) to get ready. Twenty minutes notice at 9 PM. Bloody hell.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...