Monday, November 26, 2007

The weekend... the aftermath.

Today has been weird. I've been preoccupied all day. Part of it is, I think, my recovery from the weekend's excesses and a lack of concentration due to quite severe dehydration. However, a large part of it is my continued disappointment at not getting contact details from the Kiwi girl and the fact she lives in London (so it's not as if I'm going to see her again). It's… frustrating, I guess. I think that's a sad reflection of my social life these days when she's easily the best prospect for a girlfriend I've met in a while… years, maybe.

On a brighter note, I was in contact with AM today, which was nice as we've not spoken properly in ages and I've arranged a night out with QC2 for early next week. I'm looking forward to that because I'm very fond of QC2 and, like the Kiwi girl, I find it very easy to talk to her. I'm sure she'll want to hear about Kiwi girl. She's probably not alone, either. There are a few female friends out there that are very interested in my love life. I'm sure they'll get the story eventually though.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...