Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fit and you know it!

I've been to the gym a couple of times already this week. I'm planning on getting down for an hour tomorrow and maybe once more over the weekend and to keep up this routine of going every couple of days until it becomes habit and second nature. Once that's done, continuing should be second nature and I might actually see some benefits this time around.

Last time, when I was seeing GC, I was only going once per week, maybe twice if I was also seeing GC that week. Even then, I did see benefits but that was more to do with GC putting me through my paces and really giving me a good gym seeing to.

I don't push myself as hard as GC does, so things might not be as apparent as quickly this time around, but I'm not doing this for big (or quick) changes. I still need better playlists for my gym time though to maximise my efforts while I'm there.

I'm fairly confident that the leg will hold up to further punishment, especially football next week, but another week of leg-centric gym work won't do any harm. Once (if) I come through next week's footy match, then I can think about a more general gym routine. I have an old fitness plan that GC designed for me. I can use that as a template for this time around.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...