Saturday, February 24, 2007

Normal service resumed.

I was having a chat with USHW yesterday. Well, two discussions, really. The first centred around the idea of fantasies (specifically masturbation ones), but we didn't really go into too much detail and kinda skirted around the issue.

Later, we had a franker discussion about sex and making sure each party is satisfied. I voiced an opinion that it was up to women to educate men if they weren't getting what they wanted simply because it's more often the woman that ends up the loser when it comes to sex and getting a result.

I think I also asked USHW about some posts she had mentioned making ages ago, so it'll be interesting to see if she brings her blog out of retirement. I was kinda drunk last night, so the details of the sex conversation and her blog posts are a little hazy.

There's an outside chance that I will get to the pub tonight, though it depends on whether or not FP clears things with his wife. That means that I'll get a last minute phone call at about 8 PM saying “yes” or “no”.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...