Friday, February 09, 2007

Plans for the weekend

I plan on taking it easy this weekend. It's cold here, though not as bad as the rest of the UK, but cold enough to keep me indoors. This weekend and next suck ass seeing as St. Vally's Day falls smack in the middle, so my usual haunts are going to be full of doe-eyed girls and their dates. That, coupled with the fact that everyone else is busy, means I won't be stepping out tonight (and probably next weekend, too).

Perhaps the more cynical me would have activated the online dating thing this month to take advantage that some women hate being without dates this month.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...