Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Denied!

I got an email from an ex-colleague today asking if I fancied heading out for a few beers this weekend. Now when I say "ex-colleague", I mean that he still works for the same company, he just moved departments.

I called up to see him this afternoon to find out more about these beers. It turns out he's got a new job elsewhere and is leaving, hence the beers. Get this, though. You know who sits a few seats/about ten feet away? Yup. Pretty Blonde.

So I'm thinking to myself that this might be a sign... a good time to make some kind of initial effort... something to spark the interest. Oh yes, I was all of a sudden looking forward to Friday night.

Until I found out that, despite the close proximity, Pretty Blonde doesn't work in the same team as my ex-colleague.

DENIED!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...