Saturday, February 03, 2007

The weekend!

I had kinda hoped to go out last night, but forces conspired against me sadly. I had a nice MSN chat with A.

Today, I'm to my sis's house to see if my nephew is feeling any better (he's been poorly for the last few days) and to sneakily catch the match on Sky (we don't have Sky Sports). That should be a good afternoon. This evening I should be heading to the pub seeing as last night was postponed. Hopefully! The bars should be busy tonight - it's the first weekend after pay day.

Tomorrow, I'm heading to a mate's house in the country for a day's worth of sports on TV starting fairly early in the afternoon and finishing with the Superbowl at fuck knows what time in Monday A.M. Still... plenty of time to get the beers in!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...