Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Well!

Managed to finally get out last night with FP for a few beers and some chat. It was a very quiet night in the city, but it was still a good night. FP's been off on long term sick leave because of a back problem, but was due to go back to work on Feb 1st. I think that's on hold now for a few days, which means there's opportunity there for weekend beers.

I spoke to USHW last night too, which is a drunken, squiffy haze. I remember giggling a bit, flirting a bit and just having a nice time. It was fun. I think the booze helped a little by making me less concerned about privacy and stuff and, well, she started it.

I've just ordered some stuff off of Threadless which is my first time ordering something from America, so I hope everything's OK and I don't get stiffed by the tax man. Oh, and I hope I get the sizes right, too! I bought some A&F stuff when I was in America. I'm a small large (if that makes any sense) in UK sizes, but A&F's XL t-shirts were a little "neat" for my liking. We'll see what happens. If everything's crap, the exchange rate means I'm not paying a lot of money. I wonder if Threadless have an international returns policy?

I've also arranged to see QC1 for lunch this week, probably Friday. I haven't spoken to QC1 in a 1-on-1 situation in quite a while. I used to have this massive crush on her, but we're simply friends now (and I don't think she even knew about my crush, though we did snog a few times). Anyway, i'll be great to catch up.

I also am seeing my sister this week. I'm going to take her out for dinner one night and in return, she'll act as my personal dresser when I go shopping for a new pair of spectacles. I always need a female point of view when buying important things like that (or expensive clothes or shoes). You catch the drift. I'm terrible on my own when it comes to paying out good money for clothes. I've made some terrible fashion disasters over the years. QC2 always advised me to buy jeans that "show off your arse because it's great". That's why I like having a female companion when I go clothes shopping.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...