Thursday, January 18, 2007

AWOL and back again

OK, so I've been away from the PC for a little while due to a furniture related incident. However, that incident has been resolved, so I'm back, comfy and ready to post.

Since my last post, there's been communication between USHW and myself. I don't think I worded my last post exactly the way I wanted to, but the gist of what I was feeling got across, if not the exact point. USHW did hit the nail on the head though when she surmised that a problem was my privacy. I guess that was my real problem and the core of the concern I was having. All the other stuff that was bothering me wasn't really bothering me that much, but my privacy being compromised was something that really did effect me, though it did take a while to identify that.

Now that I've actually found out what was bothering me and that USHW has told me what's safe and what's not in terms of getting in contact, maybe we can actually start talking again... and flirting. Maybe.

Onto other things, this weekend is our monthly work's bash. Pretty Blonde will be there (or she's listed as going), but I won't. I'm off on a stag weekend this weekend, weather permitting. I'm kinda disappointed because I do have a good feeling about the PB thing due to the amount of eye contact we make of an evening, but I still haven't had the opportunity of approaching her outside of the work environment yet. I remain cautiously optimistic about this one though.

So, one post and I'm off again. It'll probably be Monday at the earliest that I get around to posting again because of this stag weekend. I should report on that and I've got a few other things on my mind that I'd like to unload.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...