Sunday, January 28, 2007

Saturday

Well, last night was a bit up and down. I tried to get FP out for a few drinks (part of my New Year's plan for getting a better social life), but typically he wasn't able to commit (or not) until fairly late on. In this case, it was after 7:30 PM before he finally decided he couldn't make it. This is annoying as he tends to do this a lot and a lot of things have to be his arrangements. For example, if I suggested we meet in the bar at 8:30, more often than not, he'd find some excuse to disagree and name his own time. So, anyway, that left me sitting in last night which isn't a disaster, I just hate the fact I was looking forward to hitting a few bars all day and was denied at the last minute.

I entertained myself by having a delayed SMS conversation with F. That was fun. She was at a party, getting drunk and being very rude. I got a drunken phone call fairly late where she giggled a lot at me and relayed some funny stories. It was probably a revenge phone call as I'd called her last weekend at 2 AM as I staggered back to the hotel from the bar we were drinking in at the stag weekend I was on. She was in bed at the time! But, as I said, it was fun.

I also had a Skype call with E. It seems that her boyfriend, the one she'd left here, was being a moron. E's situation is complicated. E's boyfriend, from what I can tell, has finally ended his relationship with his live-in partner (and father of his children), but is still living under the same roof. A few drunken texts and voicemails over the past few days have suggested that this ong-distance relationship is not for him. He was basically asking for a pass out so he can go and get laid. E's had enough and probably around now, is sending an email to him just calling the whole thing off. I'm not sure how E will cope. She's a strong minded girl, but she did have real feelings for this guy. I might give her friend a call over the next few days and see what's up. E's an attractive, sexy girl so I'm sure she'll get all sorts of offers once she's sorted her head out.

So, Saturday evening started out poorly, but was very interesting by the end of it.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...