Sunday, January 28, 2007

Oops.

I had typed out a post at work on Friday (I was bored), but typically forgot to email it home to myself for posting (I don't have Blogger access from work). Bugger. Anyway, it went something like this:

Played football today. Strained my hamstring again. It seems to me that each time I've played football since we started our lunchtime matches in work, the hamstring has been a problem every couple of matches or so, which means I typically get a game or two before injuring myself and then having to sit out for a fortnight or so before repeating the same old thing. I do a lot of warming up and stretching, so I've no idea why my hamstring is so fragile. I think it calls for a trip to the doctor's to see what's up. I'm sure if I were still going to the gym, GC could tell me where I'm going wrong and how to fix it, but I still haven't been down to renew my membership. It's looking like a nice day today... perhaps I'll have a walk down later and sort it out.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...