Sunday, December 03, 2006

My taste in women... continued.

Remember, ages ago, I mentioned FHM's latest "High Street Honeys" competition? No? Well, it's here. At the time, I was questioning whether I had weird tastes, because my tastes never seemed to match anyone else's. However, I have been slightly surprised by the ten finalists where eight of my 'green' list have made it through!

Here's the final ten, with members of my green list highlighted in bold:

FHM# Name
03 Charlie Taylor
07 Susie Allman
21 Charlotte Wood
24 Helen Barker
35 Jodie Grant
54 Charlotte McKenna
75 Megan Thomas
80 Becky Hayes
82 Kylie Shelton
96 Jodie Penman

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...