Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Just how bored am I?

I've always been told I was a picky man when it came to women. I apparently had very high standards in the women I found attractive. I'd always just assumed people were correct, but this evening, in a fit of boredom and because someone had handed me this month's FHM UK 'High Street Honeys' supplement and I had a quick browse through. 

So, I decided to see if I was picky. How many girls did I immediately find attractive, how many were people I was unsure about and how many simply didn't do anything for me? To be honest, I wasn't sure.

My experiences with the kind of people that the average FHM reader seems to like would indicate that my 'green' list of immediate cuties would be small compared to the 'orange' and 'red' lists. So, off I went with pen in hand (actually, a spreadsheet) to see who went in which category and what the totals were... You know what? I think I was surprised by the result. 

Green: 27
Orange: 34
Red: 39 

I don't think that's too bad at all for a quick ten minute browse through all 100 shortlisted girls. I wonder how many will get through to the final ten?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...