Friday, December 15, 2006

Frustration

This has been a *ahem* frustrating week. I'm not sure what exactly has provoked it, but I've been thinking about sex pretty much constantly. I think it's down to two main reasons. First, it's a crap time of the year to be single. It doesn't bother me that often that I'm single, but I usually get pissed off around this time of the year if I am single. Second, I think the flirting with USHW made me think about getting a shag (oh, and as for "the point" mentioned below, it never reached there, USHW is wondering what it is, but hasn't made any guesses yet).

For the past few nights, I've been having some incredibly erotic dreams about GC. I've no idea why. She is attractive and all that but, as I've no doubt mentioned before, she's not really my type and we have absolutely nothing in common as far as I can tell. I'm sure I'm analysing them too much, as usual. They were very enjoyable (but frustrating) though!

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...