Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A quickie!

My internet connection has been playing silly buggers all day. It's taken me hours to accomplish the smallest of tasks and I really meant to post here earlier. As such, it's late and I'm tired so won't get into anything too lengthy.

Here's a brief overview with fuller details to follow later, probably tomorrow.

It's been a busy few days. Work's winding down as I'm moving into a new position at the start of next year (with a small chance of some travel). It was our Xmas bash last night, which I thought was underwhelming, but wasn't a bad night or the disaster that I had predicted. I got my year end appraisal which means that I know what my pay rise is going to be next year and my Xmas shopping is all but done.

USHW did make some guesses as to "the point" (see a few posts ago), but never mentioned anything in public. I may expand on this over the Xmas period, but will wait to see if she's going to offer up any of her guesses.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...