Saturday, December 23, 2006

Xmas bash

Our Xmas bash has been a topic of conversation around the office for quite a while now. The guys and myself have been very vocal about the amount of money being spent on superfluous entertainment rather than putting it towards the food or a more popular form of entertainment such as the band or the DJ.

Anyway, the Xmas bash turned out to be OK. The superfluous entertainment was complete pants (as expected) and though I had a good time, it wasn't as good as I suppose it could have been, and was mainly due to having a laugh with my co-workers rather than any of the organisation.

On a more personal note, I was hoping that I might actually make some contact with Pretty Blonde, even if it was just to say "hi". I had a feeling that it would happen at the Xmas bash. to be honest, it's been on the cards for a while now, I think. I've no doubt that she's seen me about at our monthly things enough to recognise me. We do keep catching each other's eye, which is surely a good sign. Surprisingly though, I never did make contact. I saw her once, near the start of the night and then nothing after that. I have a sneaking suspicion that she left early...

Maybe next time.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...