Flirting with USHW continues unabashed.
Still not a good idea.
Still good fun.
There's a point that this conversation of ours could get to. I'm not sure if/when that will be because I am keeping it at bay, but it'll be interesting nonetheless to see what happens if we get to that point.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking softly.
I was planning on going carpet shopping today. I pretty much know what I want, but I want to go down to the local carpet shop and see a few ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment