Sunday, November 20, 2005

Titles are one thing I can never think of.

Was out with E last night. It was fun as usual, though not the usual alcohol-fest that we usually end up with. E's a bit skint, so it was a couple of drink and a lot of chat. It was still fun though. We were sitting in the bar when E pointed out a girl that I could only see from behind.

"She's your type", said E.

I couldn't see, but she did have dark hair, so that was a start.

I later caught a glance at the unknown girl and bloody hell, if E wasn't spot on. Dark, shoulder length hair (well, probably slightly longer, but who's picky?), dark eyes, a nice figure and a really nice smile.

However, I was too busy trying to see down E's top as she'd worn a top with a bit of a plunging neckline. Meanwhile, E was perving at the DJ, but he looked incredibly young.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...