Friday, November 11, 2005

Yet another television babe.

And on to Sarah Wayne Callies. I don't think she's been in anything big. The only thing I've ever seen her in was the very short-lived series of Tarzan that was shown on satellite TV either early this year or early last year. All the typical traits are present and accounted for here, and if there was a type of girl that I find myself attracted to, then it should be blatantly obvious by now if you look at the likes of Jessica Alba, Nicole de Boer, Keegan Connor Tracey and Sarah Wayne Callies are probably going to give you a good idea of who my eye would be on if we were in the pub.





No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...