Sunday, November 06, 2005

Following on...

... from my recent post about the gorgeous Lickable Girl from work, I found a picture of her online. I have to stress that this one is not the one I found the other day and there don't seem to be many pictures of her out there. Shame on that, she really is very cute indeed. While the picture below does show Ms. de Boer to be very pretty, the picture doesn't do her or Lickable Girl justice. If I ever find a better pic, I'll post it. You can, though, watch her in The Dead Zone which is usually shown on the Sci-Fi channel here in the U.K. or in some of the later seasons of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine.


I might try and dig out a few other pictures of girls I've seen on the telly who take my fancy. At the very least, it'll give me an excuse to post something.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...