Tuesday, November 01, 2005

More... more... more?

Was at the class tonight and, as usual, PD and myself had a good laugh together. I think I'll definitely see if she's game for a drink closer to the end of the class. Dunno if owt would happen... not sure it would, but she's good fun.

On another note, I was drunk all weekend. Friday night - monthly work's do. Some totty to stare at, but it was all from work. I try not to do that, if possible. All sorts of gossip and scandal breaks out once you shag a girl from work. Saturday night, went to my sis's. Drank too much and watched scary movies on the telly. Brilliant night. Went to a pub quiz on Sunday and got blootered. Won a bottle of vodka, too. Rock on!

Next weekend? Who knows. FP's suggested a night out and I'd like to see if E fancies a drink, too.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...