Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Another day of perving.

Today I had the immense good fortune to see a lot of gorgeous, Lickable Girl. We bumped into each other at least four or five times to day (which, when you consider that until yesterday, I hadn't seen her in weeks) is quite a lot. She always smiles and says "hi", but I'm not entirely sure that she knows my name or anything (she has no reason to, after all).

An email from USHW has prompted some thought...

I think I need to find out if she's single or what the score is there. There was a story that went around that one of her ex-colleagues tried it on at every opportunity which suggests to me that she was single at the time, so I'll take that as a positive step. The issue is that I am quite a private person, so if I try and find out, I'll also be trying to keep it quiet around work and specifically my work-mates. That's the tricky part. I could easily find out tomorrow if she's single, but the entire world would know that I was hunting down that information. That's the last thing I want.

If I can find out her relationship status and keep it from my colleagues, who knows what I might do next?

I think the next most likely option is that something develops between me and PD, but as I said yesterday, if anything, it's just case of lust on my part and would be unlikely to develop into anything other than a fuck or series of fucks at best (from a non-platonic point of view). I've not met many women where that would be seen as an acceptable option, though. All we can do is see what happens...

USHW suggested a leap of faith with E, but that'll never happen. If something did happen with E, it would be E who made the first move. I'm not prepared to risk that friendship.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...