Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I am going to be single FOREVER!

OK, after yesterday's post, I decided to see what kind of woman was available on a dating site, so I created a free profile at match.com (and I'm not telling you what I called myself) and set up a search to see if any ladies that took my fancy were available.

From my search results, I have now decided that every single woman under the sun thinks she is spontaneous (but it still takes them an hour to dress before leaving the house), likes fine wine and restaurants (and I hate wine and eating out). Not a good start then!

Not too many girls are into footy either, I've noticed. Not that I'm a big footy fan - I'll watch my team, but I'm not footy obsessed. In fact, apart from a few physcial features, there's not much on dating websites for me.

Looks like it's back to getting drunk down the pub and lusting after gorgeous (but probably taken) girls. Heh, heh.

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...