Monday, August 01, 2005

The way forward.

I had a friend visit over the weekend and much time was spent in the pub discussing our relative love lives (or lack thereof). We came to the conclusion that we both need to be pro-active in searching for female friends. It's probably a valid point - my point of view when I'm out with friends, looking out for girls seems rude (after all I choose to go out with my friends, why then ignore them?) Maybe I should change this point of view.

Secondly, if/when I do see someone, I really should be more forward in making contact. I used to be terrible shy, but I'm not that bad these days, so it shouldn't really be an issue.

So, I'm looking forward to seeing me get more success in the coming months...

No comments:

Result!

A result! My new yoga mat has already arrived! Sadly, it doesn't come with a carry bag or strap as per the picture on Amazon, but still,...