Friday, August 26, 2005

Where should I be?

Tonight is the gym night out. I should be there, I suppose. I keep moaning about how much my social life sucks ass, and I think GC was going to be there, too. I have an inkling that she's interested, but I'm not even 20% certain that she is (or that she's even single or that I'm even interested).

There are two reasons: the bar in which the soiree is happening and the fact I'm skint until pay day. The skint thing could be overcome - at least to scrape enough together for a night out, but the motivation is gone due to the bar which I detest. If it had been another bar, chances are, I would have made the effort.

On a positive note, I heard from USHW today who very kindly presented me with an Amazon voucher in return for a roof over her head at our recent get together with a group of acquaintances in April. That's already been put to good use.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...