Sunday, August 14, 2005

Bad habits.

I know that I keep neglecting the blog. I don't mean to, it's just that I've never been comfortable giving out information about myself, even innocent facts about going to the gym or shopping or whatever. My friend, USHW, kept asking me to do it and I do enjoy posting when I remember, though I miss her feedback and questions on the occasional post.

I've not done much over the past few days. I've struggled to the gym once or twice, but not before work (which is my eventual aim as going after work requires more motivation). My nephew was around today and I got a few hours to play with him. Work's trundling along nicely at the moment - I seem to have fallen into place as my boss's second in command (completely unofficially, of course) which is nice to have as a vote of confidence and should help me in future, but there are other factors (that I don't want to go into here) that make it a frustrating experience, too.

The social life still sucks ass, although it has been slightly busier over the past few weeks. It should continue to be busier than usual for another few weeks, but who knows what's going to happen beyond that?

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...