Every morning for the past few days, I've woken up thinking about K. I don't recall any dreams, though my sleep has been excellent, mainly due to spending all day being busy with the fallout from the family stuff.
And not thinking about K in any other way other than sexual, recalling the night we had sex and the weekend in Scotland where she allegedly tried for a repeat (though obviously heavily caveated with the fact she'd been trying to force me into a relationship).
I would have gladly slept with her again if she wasn't carrying round that determination that we'd eventually be a couple, and I do sometimes wonder what she would have been like in bed, with time, comfort and privacy; three things we didn't really have when we fucked.
I'm a little confused why I'm thinking about K and why it's purely sexual and why I have been uncontrollably horny this week. That's the last thing I expected after the family stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment