Today is an anniversary of sorts. It's the day I joined my current company. Well, it's not really. That was actually 2 weeks ago, but through some legal shit, they never counted the two weeks of training and I only signed my employment contract on this date. But this time twenty and a bit years ago, I was sent to the States to work for three months.
I remember telling F all about it - we were chatting regularly on MSN at the time. That was the trip where I met V. She was very excited for me.
I'd forgotten all about it until I got an email in work this morning from our HR system reminding me of the fact.
Oh, and it's also CC's birthday today. I sent her a message wishing her a happy birthday, but I am a little surprised she didn't suggest dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment