As a gamer, I watch a few streams on Twitch. One of my more frequent watches has recently been sponsored by Levi's. Every time the ad pops up, she claims "it's the butt ad!". That reminds me of my appreciation of QC1 in her Levi's. I've probably posted about that before. I wasn't alone in my appreciation, I know that. But you know who else also wore 501s well? CAB.
I wore 501s myself around that time, and I got my fair share of compliments about my ass. QC1 herself admitted it was decent. FA2 loved my ass in 501s to the point where she bought me a couple of pairs when she was in the States one Christmas. Wrong waist size, mind you, but still.
Sadly, I don't have that butt any more - I don't play sports and I'm pretty sedentary - a combination that not really suited to having a nice butt. Back then, I played a lot of sport and I did a lot of walking, even if my job was sat at a desk all day long.
No comments:
Post a Comment