As part of the ongoing family stuff, I had to make another journey into the city centre this morning to pay some bills. Sigh.
However, on the way out of the city centre, a group of about 20 American people got on the bus. two talking points: the girl who was leading looked like a cross between E and Quiet Girl... so extremely cute. And secondly, the journey they took was like a 10 minute walk (6 minutes on the bus). it's not like it was a difficult trip - it was literally a straight line from the bus stop to their destination. And the weather's really pleasant, too.
So, yeah, very cute American woman made a portion of the journey quite pleasant.
I decided to get some groceries in, too. So while I was wandering around the local shopping centre, I decided to all KfW2. it was a short-ish call by our standards (10 mins) but we've tentatively agreed to meet for dinner and drinks at the end of the month. Yay!
There are a couple of social things happening this month plus an outside chance of a work event, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment