Tuesday, October 13, 2020

What's all this, then?

Last night I had a dream that seemed to consist of pretty much everything except people I personally know. However, someone who did feature quite heavily was actress, January Jones. I believe she was in one of the X-Men reboot movies, and also in "The Last Man on Earth" which I thought was hilarious.


I woke up absolutely exhausted this morning, but I don't know if that's the weather, the dream last night or the fact I've barely lifted my head in work for the past week.

Additionally, Facebook reminded me that nine years ago, I met QC2 for one of our semi-regular catch-ups. I'd posted about it on Facebook to which QC2 actually commented (her social media use is about as frequent as Halley's Comet). Of course, that provoked a little nostalgia. I do miss our little catch-up evenings.

No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...