Sunday, October 11, 2020

Music

 I don't get to discover as much new music as I would like. I do listen to music a lot - when I'm working, cooking, out and about, but it's all the same stuff.

Somewhat randomly, I ended up in a three way conversation last night in a chatroom where we were able to share/control our Spotify app with other people. If I started playing, for example, "Learning to Fly" by the Foo Fighters, then the other people would also be listening to that.

It was late when we called it a night - well after 2 AM - but we'd shared a lot of songs and I got introduced to a lot of new things. Two of the highlights from last night are below, from bands/people I've been aware of, but never listened to. I'll be finding more.




No comments:

Look and likey.

So, as a big-ish coincidence, guess who popped up in my Tinder feed today? No? Well, given recent posts on Tinder non-matches, it was the We...