Another night of broken sleep caused mainly by stomach problems. However, I did have a dream where KfW2 came to my house and we just sat and chatted and bonded... until she was suddenly topless, for reasons that either weren't obvious or I can't remember. It wasn't sexual though. She just sat in front of me, sipping her drink with no clothes on her top half and it wasn't even mentioned. Then I woke up.
Me, talking about the things that I find interesting or general stuff that's going on in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Walking softly.
I was planning on going carpet shopping today. I pretty much know what I want, but I want to go down to the local carpet shop and see a few ...
-
Following on from this post I've got my hands on this year's first shortlist for the High Street Honeys award. How will the ladies ...
-
Today, I decided that it's been far too long since I've seen QC2, so I sent a text message in the hope that she'll reply soon. E...
No comments:
Post a Comment